Need an Australian Visa?
- Australian Registered Migration Agents
- Australian Partner Visa specialists, ie Fiancée Visas (Prospective Marriage Visas) and Spouse Visas (Partner Visas)
- Australian Tourist Visas and family visas and Citizenship By Descent applications
- A friendly family-run practice – not a cold corporation
- All visas supervised personally and expertly by Jeff Harvie RMA– never by unqualified staff
- Our office is in Manila, with local access to the Australian Embassy, and on-hand to help Filipino clients, and with years of experience with the country and the culture. Jeff, Mila and Jeremy Harvie are here all the time.
- Free online visa assessments
Down Under Visa
Down Under Visa provides applicants and sponsors with expert visa and immigration advice. Jeff Harvie, Registered Migration Agent (M.A.R.N. 0959797) and consultant in Australian Migration Law, and his family-based team support and guide applicants and their families through all stages of the often scary and complex migration process. Our main office is in Manila. We are specialists in fiancée (Prospective Marriage Visa) and spouse (Partner Visa) visas, particularly from Philippines. We are qualified and experienced…..which includes first-hand experience, as we went through the partner visa process ourselves many years ago. We not only have the ability to help you, but we understand and empathize with what you’re going through.
Is your future something you should be penny-pinching over? Why not give yourself the best possible chance? We’ve managed hundreds of partner visas successfully. Ask us about our success rate. With Down Under Visa you are in very safe hands
- Migration Law is based on the Migration Act 1958, Migration Regulations 1994, a Department of Immigration & Citizenship Procedures Advice Manual, and endless Ministerial Directions and Parliamentary Gazette Notices. It also lacks consistency across the range of visa types, and changes constantly.
- Basically (under s65 of The Act), if a visa application meets all of the criteria in the legislation (in reality as interpreted by Departmental policy), a visa will be issued, ie. Get it right…..you get a visa!
- But if the application does not meet the criteria, the visa will not be granted. There is no room for error, and it the application fails, you may experience serious re-application delays or you may very well not get a second chance. If it’s wrong even in a small way, you get nothing!
- If your visa application and your future happiness means something to you, you should use a professional who knows all the ins and outs of the legislation, and how the Department interprets visa applications. We will assess your case and give you the right requirements for your individual situation. Why would you settle for anything less? Isn’t getting a secure and happy future worth it?
- And watch out for fake and unregistered agents, especially in the Philippines! In Manila (or Cebu, Davao or Angeles or any other City in the Philippines) please watch out for travel agents, employment agents or education agents who offer to do your visas processing for you. You have no proof of their qualifications or ethics, and therefore no protection! Even POEA registration doesn’t mean they know about Australian Migration Law. Insist on a MARA-registered agent! See this YouTube VIDEO to learn about the risks!